Ethical issues in palliative care nursing barb supanich rsm md medical director palliative care may 22 2008. Overview journal of palliative medicine is the premier peer reviewed journal covering medical psychosocial policy and legal issues in end of life care and relief . Although any medical professional may provide palliative care by addressing the side effects and emotional issues of cancer some have a particular focus . University of michigan team of trained palliative care specialists offer comprehensive support for patients and families facing serious illnesses. American academy of hospice and palliative medicine is the professional organization for professionals specializing in hospice and palliative medicine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.