Open intellectual property casebook third edition by james boyle and jennifer jenkins cases and materials 3d edition intellectual property . This book combines extracts from major cases and secondary materials with critical commentary to provide a complete resource for undergraduate and . This book provides a complete resource for undergraduate and postgraduate students of intellectual property law the first text of its kind in the field it combines . This edition has been thoroughly updated to include all significant legislative and judicial developments through april 2007 in addition existing materials have . Intellectual property cases materials and commentary is a comprehensive casebook for law students studying intellectual property as an elective or core subject
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.