Cross border insolvency sometimes called international insolvency regulates the treatment of financially distressed debtors where such debtors have assets or . Uncitral model law on cross border insolvency 1997 text 1997 guide to enactment and interpretation 2013 status date of adoption 30 may 1997. Cross border insolvency the comi issue in the stanford case stephanie l warner itx 645 international and comparative bankruptcy professor johan jol. Cross border insolvency hardcover cross border insolvency fourth edition provides a comprehensive and up to date consideration of the topic of cross border insolvency. The uncitral model law on cross border insolvency was a model law issued by the secretariat of uncitral on 30 may 1997 to assist states in relation to the regulation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.